Service Duration: 6 Months or 12 Months
One-on-one coaching from an experienced screenwriting coach, to help you develop a strong portfolio of scripts and pitch material for film and/or television.
Providing constructive feedback on multiple drafts of multiple projects.
Advice and guidance to create a strategy to break in as a professional screenwriter.
This is the perfect service if:
– You are ready to elevate your scripts and advance your screenwriting career.
– You want to develop multiple projects to industry-standard.
– You want a clear strategy to progress your screenwriting career.
– You want deadlines and an accountability buddy.
– You need constructive feedback on your film or tv projects.
– You want fast feedback on each new draft.
What this service provides:
– An assigned screenwriting coach to help you develop your film and/or television projects.
– A review of your portfolio, up to 3 full-length scripts and 3 treatments and a brief overview of additional early-stage ideas.
– Help to define your screenwriting goals and a strategy to achieve them.
– Constructive feedback (as Script Consultations via Skype) on multiple drafts of your prioritised project, up to a maximum of every three weeks.
– Deadlines for each rewrite and an agreed date in advance for each feedback session.
– Feedback within 10 days of delivery of each draft.